Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Challenge!

I really like the first challenge for Season 3. The only problem I have is who to pick. Since I have 7 grandchildren I can't single out just one. So I think I will be doing a page about my daughter. She makes me laugh, cry and oh yes sometimes she makes me mad. Now that she is all grown up and has children of her own it amazes her how I did it all when she was young. I had her and her brother, who is just one year older then her, and no help from her dad. It wasn't cool back then for the dads to help with the kids and house. Sure glad that has changed. Makes it a little easier for mothers who also work. I guess I am off to work on this layout. I hope I can get it just right. I really want to show what my daughter means to me. Wish me luck!

No comments: