Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Challenge Done!

I too enjoyed this first challenge. I actually got to scrap some pictures I have had around for a while. I also got to use my favorite colors! For a while, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get this done. I woke up about 12:30 this morning and was just going to quickly check if the challenge had been posted--and it had. So, instead of just leaving it alone, I opened up my PS and started scrapping and GUESS WHAT--MY COMPUTER CRASHED! I reloaded my windows from my disks and my computer worked great except that I could not connect to the internet. After many hours and many tears, I'm back up and running (so far anyway). I am so glad that all my scrapbooking supplies and PS pages are on my external drive and I didn't lose any of that. I am pooped. I haven't been to sleep all day and half the night. I know it will be an early night for me tonight.

2 comments:

StarSraps said...

I do live very close to you! What a small world! I live in Krum! Very nice LO! You did a great job! Very nice to meet you! Come back to see me!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi
hope you don't mind me contacting you like this. You entered some of my blog comps before i was ill. I am just nipping in to say I am back with bigger and better comps . Hope to see you there soon
yours Tracey