Thursday, August 23, 2007

IT'S ALL OVER BUT THE CRYING!

We have done it! We posted our last LOs for the Race and the links have been emailed and now we wait. I wonder how hard it will be to scrap with my fingers crossed for the next few days? That Grand Prize is HUGE! That software is worth the race by itself.

I have learned some things along the way and made a great new friend in my teammate, Joni. We already have had conversations about "doing it" again next time. GOOD LUCK everyone, it has been a great 6 weeks.

Judy

4 comments:

Helen said...

HAY THERE GREAT JOB IN THE RACE, LOVE YOUR LO'S. YOU CAN COME BY MY BLOG AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE FREEIBES I GOT THERE. AND LOTS OF KIT AND QP'S IN MY STORE. GREAT LO'S. AND GOOD LUCK IN THE RACE. LOVE AND JOY HELEN.

Faith said...

Hi BabyDoe,

As I've promised before, I have surprises in store for those who will leave me comments last July 30th. I know that it has taken quite a while, but it does not mean that I forgot about it! I've just been busy.

Please send me your digi-scrap requests and I will do my very best to fulfill it. Kindly send this back to me with answers to digitalpinay@hotmail.com; subject: special requests.

What would you like me to create for you? Just type in yes & a description of what you like. Please limit up to 3 items and I'll pick from your list, that way, you'll still be surprised what I'll design for you. If you have any favorite colors/ color scheme, please let me know too.

embellishments?
glitter items?
papers?
alphas?
templates?
frames?

Sorry that I had to send this in your blog, but I didn't know your email.

hugs,
Faith

Census said...

Thank you for the kind words about Purr...fect on my blog. If you want a gray tabby let me know and I will do you a set with a different colour scheme, with a grey tabby!! I know how much we kitty owners get attatched to our little friends and it is lovely to have some great pictures of then to remember. Let me know.

Census said...

PS to last comment. It would be a freebie like the original of course!