Sunday, August 5, 2007

Half Way Done

I can't believe that the Race is half over now. It seems like it took forever for it to finally begin and now we are already to the halfway point. Challenge #6 was a real roadblock. I have no problem with mixing up kits and designers, I do it all the time, but not to the tune of 15 different designers. One thing I learned from this challenge was that I REALLY need to reorganize all my "stuff". I thought I was going to go blind looking through it all for just the right piece I needed.

It's been an eventful week for me. Good news and bad news. The good news is that I was asked to be on Emma Moore's CT and I accepted. The bad news is that my refrigerator died and I had to buy a new one. That sure wasn't in my budget this month!

I get so excited when I see all the places visitors to our blog are located. I just wish some of them would have left a comment. I love "meeting" new people. The whole internet thing still is amazing to me.

Oh, well---on to Challenge 7! Good luck all.

1 comment:

momto4boys said...

Hi, I saw your comment on my blog and appreciate your info on the tut. I did find that one and have bookmarked it. Thanks so much and good luck with the rest of the Digi Race.....